Younus AlGohar categorically refutes the attempts by religious scholars to distort the public’s understanding of the end times and the era of Imam Mehdi. He explains exactly how scholars have tried to confuse Muslims about Imam Mehdi.
– We congratulate General Raheel Sharif of the Pakistan Army for taking the initiative to ban the Wahhabi preacher, Tariq Jameel, from speaking at any of the army institutions. We also appreciate the actions taken by the British judiciary against radical Islamist Anjem Choudary, who has been convicted of promoting ISIS in Britain. These are steps in the right direction in the fight against terrorism.
– All the signs mentioned in the Quran and Prophetic Traditions regarding the era of Imam Mehdi can be seen today. People think that because there are so many Muslims in the world today, that Islam still lives and it is not yet the time for Imam Mehdi; however they are blind to the truth that Islam has been subject to great mischief. Today, people cannot reach God through the religion and are instead turning on their fellow human beings. On the forefront of this group that denies the truth about Imam Mehdi’s era is Tahir ul Qadri, who we have challenged multiple times on this subject.
– Tahir ul Qadri’s arguments attempting the refute the fact that we are living in Imam Mehdi’s era are severely flawed. For example, he says, ‘Imam Mehdi will come when there will be no one left who invokes God’s name.’ However when Prophet Mohammad came, was God not being remembered then? God’s name was still being invoked upon, even then Prophet Mohammad was sent with a new religion. Therefore the criteria set by Tahir ul Qadri has no basis in reality. Had Tahir ul Qadri had any knowledge of spirituality, he would not have said such a statement.
– Prophet Mohammad said in the end times, there would be beautiful mosques filled with worshippers but the mosques would be void of guidance. He further said that people would recite the Quran, but the Quran would not go beyond their throats. He said the scholars of the time would be the worst creature under the sky. He further declared that mischief would emerge from within them, and to them mischief would return.
– Muslims today should ask that if Islam really exists today, why aren’t their characters improving from practice of Islam? Instead of improving, they’re becoming more and more corrupt. There is no doubt left in any rational person’s mind that we now need Imam Mehdi.
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com.
Can’t access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion.
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud.