Younus AlGohar explains how God prepared humanity for his own religion, the Religion of God, by gradually increasing their spiritual knowledge with the advent of each messenger. He reveals Imam Mehdi’s role in dispensing God’s love to humankind.
- God made 13999 Adams with the clay of the Earth; they did not have spiritual knowledge so they were not connected with God. They practised religions in which they focused purely on worship of God and exoteric knowledge.
- When God grew weary of religions he decided he wanted to send his own religion on Earth: his love. He wanted human beings to love him and become spiritually entwined with him.
- Because the thought had never crossed man’s mind to connect with God, God did not immediately introduce the Religion of God for fear that human beings would neither understand it nor accept that it was possible to obtain union with God.
- God then made Adam the Eminent One with the clay of paradise and gave him spiritual knowledge of the heart. He sent some knowledge from the Religion of God with Adam, some with Abraham, some with Moses, some with Jesus and some with Mohammad. This way, humanity would be prepared for the Religion of God.
- Imam Mehdi will establish the Religion of God on Earth and bring the entire humanity into the fold of God’s rapturous love, elevating them in unprecedented ways.
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com
Can’t access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion.
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud.