Younus AlGohar is the Representative of the Awaited One Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi and CEO of Messiah Foundation International. He has been recognised as an Ambassador of Peace and Man of Valour. He is an advocate of divine love and interfaith harmony.
New Video: Kiya Sihaba-e-Karam Bhi Gunahon Mein Mulawis Thay? | By Younus AlGohar
Younus AlGohar answers a viewer's question: Did the companions of Prophet Mohammad also sin?
- Not everybody spent all their time in the company of Prophet Mohammad. Moula Ali was one who spent every waking moment with the prophet, the rest were engaged in other activities.
- There was a group of people that would spend all their time in worship, not caring about their hygiene and Prophet Mohammad was commanded by God to sit with them regardless of their appearance.
- If someone spent even a moment in the company of Prophet Mohammad in the state of faith they are considered to be a companion. Imagine the state of those who spent all their time with Prophet Mohammad. The companions who sinned were those who would occasionally spend time with the prophet.
- Those who spent the majority of their time with Prophet Mohammad were not only blessed with his physical company but also his spiritual company.
We will now only be taking questions from users who send their questions to us on AlRa TV's Facebook Messenger. m.me/alratv
You can also send us questions on our WhatsApp number: +447380315726
Before joining us on our live sessions, we highly recommend you read His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi’s book, The Religion of God (Divine Love), which explains the basics of spirituality and secrets of God in a comprehensive manner.
We will never share your information with any third party. This information is needed to verify that you are a real person and to allow us to contact you if the need arises.
If you are registered with us and you would like to ask a lengthy question or more than one question, please email [email protected] at least 6 hours before the beginning of our live videos. Our live videos begin every day at 10:00 PM GMT.
We encourage our viewers to engage in the conversation during our live spiritual gathering. However, a respectful environment must be maintained.
Therefore, when commenting, remember:
1. No foul or derogatory language. 2. No spamming. 3. No disruptive comments during the live speech. 4. No disrespectful comments towards Lord Ra Riaz or any spiritual dignitary.
Anyone violating these rules will be blocked immediately. ...