Representative of The Awaited One Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi. Recognised as Ambassador of Peace and Man of Valour. Advocate of divine love and interfaith harmony.
About the Author
Younus AlGohar is the representative of The Awaited One Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi. Recognised as Ambassador of Peace and Man of Valour. Advocate of divine love and interfaith harmony. London, United Kingdom.
Younus AlGohar explains the background of the famous verse of the Koran known as Ayat-e-Tatheer, Koran 33:33. He reveals who exactly God was addressing in this verse and why.
- The addressees of this verse are the wives of Prophet Mohammad. First, God says to them, 'You are the wives of a prophet. You are not common women; therefore, you must understand your position and rank. Do not behave like the average woman.'
- The pre-Islamic era is known as the Age of Ignorance. In the Age of Ignorance, women had their own style of makeup, fashion and conduct. The wives of Prophet Mohammad had been wearing makeup and fashion of the Age of Ignorance. In this verse of the Koran, God reprimands them for it, advises them to obey God and his Messenger and give the religious tax. He also says at the end that he has decided to purify them of all impurities.
- The Koran also says, 'O' wives of Prophet Mohammad, if you engage in any wrongdoings you will be given double punishment as compared to common women because you are not common women.'
- In the West, women and men mingle with one another freely; however, when it comes to the issue of public toilets, toilets are segregated by sex in order to avoid potential dangers. Similarly, God foresees many other issues due to which he forbid women from mingling with men unnecessarily.
- Any Muslim who thinks that Ayat-e-Tatheer was for Prophet Mohammad's progeny - Bibi Fatima, Imam Hassan, Imam Hussain and Syeda Zainab - is committing an act of disbelief. As they are the progeny of Prophet Mohammad, they are pure to begin with. They were born with divine energy. Since God said in Ayat-e-Tatheer, 'We have decided to purify them of impurity,' this does not apply to them.
Have a question for Younus AlGohar? Text your questions to us on WhatsApp: +447380315726 or Facebook messenger: m.me/alratv
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud: soundcloud.com/younusalgohar/**ENABLE CC FOR ENGLISH AND URDU SUBTITLES** Sayyidi Younus AlGohar explains the background of the famous verse of the Koran known as Ayat-e-Tatheer, Koran 3... ...