Younus AlGohar traces the roots of Wahhabism back to the era of Prophet Mohammad, when Umar bin Khattab grossly blasphemed Prophet Mohammad.
This video is in Urdu.
– Wahhabism has spread in the last couple hundred years, since the knowledge of spirituality became extinct. Saints have come in the last 400 years but no Kamil Dhaat (Perfect Spiritual Guide) has come recently. 20-30 years ago, Islam’s spiritual system was extinct, but it was not subject to mischief on a scale that could harm humanity. Now, with the rise of Wahhabism, a great mischief has emerged from Islam.
– Wahhabism is an ideology where it is ‘My way or the highway’. Either you join Wahhabism or you die. No other sect is so extreme and fanatic. This group belongs to the Dajjal (Antichrist). Wahhabis preach to other Muslims; they convert Muslims from other sects into their cult of hatred and death.
– Wahhabis have rejected the saints and prophets of God and misunderstood the Quran. They don’t even know what it means to be ‘Ghair Allah (without God)’. They thought whoever is not God is without God. They could not understand that Ghair Allah refers to someone who has no connection to God. Wahhabis do not know the real meaning of Shirk (to make someone a partner with God). To ask someone who has God in their hearts for help is to obtain God’s help.
– Predecessors to Wahhabism thought as soon as the Quran was fully revealed, there was no need for the Prophet Mohammad to give his advice. This was the same mindset that Umar bin Khattab had. He forgot that the Quran 53:3 said, ‘Prophet Mohammad does not say anything from his own desires. He says what comes from God as revelation.’
– Umar bin Khattab stopped Prophet Mohammad from giving advice when Prophet Mohammad’s time in this world was coming to an end; he said, ‘The Quran is complete and it is enough for us. You are just speaking [nonsense] because of your fever.’ Umar bin Khattab divided many Muslims and inspired people to disrespect Prophet Mohammad. Those who didn’t respect Prophet Mohammad, their faith was destroyed. Umar bin Khattab was hell-bound and he practically rejected the directives of the Quran in regards to Prophet Mohammad. His blasphemy of Prophet Mohammad was the early root of Wahhabism.
– The fundamental defect in Wahhabism: they do not believe that God can speak to Prophet Mohammad after the completion of the Quran. Wahhabism is full of hypocrisy. On one hand, Wahhabis say that pure Islam was in the era of Prophet Mohammad and they reject anyone sent by God who came after that. On the other hand, they say that Muhammad Abdul Wahhab Najdi was a Mujaddid-e-Azam (Grand Reformer).
– The Quran has been declared to be ‘Dhikr (Invocation)’ because the gist of the entire Quran is invocation of God’s name when it is done by the heart. The divine light (Noor) of the Quran has come from Ism-e-Allah (the name of God); if someone says they are Ahle Quran, Ism-e-Dhaat Allah (the personal name of God) must be written on their heart. In God’s plan, the Quran was never meant to be given the shape of a book. For knowledge, the Quran 21:7 directed people to Ahle Dhikr.
– Ilm-e-Ladduni is special knowledge God gives to his friends from himself. This knowledge is not part of the religion. Imam Mehdi will have a the treasure of Ilm-e-Ladduni. The Religion of God (Divine Love) by Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi is full of Ilm-e-Ladduni.
You can watch the live recordings of these videos every day at 22:00 GMT on http://younusalgohar.com.
Can’t access this video? Watch it on Daily Motion.
Listen to this speech on the go with SoundCloud.