– To be considered a creator, you have to have a special type of evidence (Burhan). In the Quran, God denied that he ever had a partner in creating creation. He further said that those who claim to be a creator do not have the required evidence. He didnt explain what that proof is.
– To prove oneself as a creator, one must have created both Zaati creation (related to God’s personal being) and Sifati creation (related to God’s attributes). God’s Zaati creation are the divine sub-spirits: Jussa Taufiq-e-Ilahi and Tifl-e-Noori. God’s Sifati creation includes human beings and angels. The greatest evidence of God’s creatorhood lies in the Jussa Taufiq-e-Ilahi that have the ability to fly – there were only ever two; they were given to Lal Shahbaz Qalandar and Imam Mehdi Gohar Shahi.
– Evidence of His Divine Eminence Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi’s creatorhood can be seen in the 11-12 special souls that have a direct connection to Him. He sent those special souls in this world as proof. Only those souls have rapturous love for His Divine Eminence. People who are loyal to His Divine Eminence will go through the process of Spiritual infusion and be transported to the Unseen World where the Community of God resides.
– There is a difference between Illah (the Creator) and Allah (God). When God created creation, that is when his attribute of Illah manifested into a being. So actually his rank of being an Illah is only as ancient as creation itself. When human beings reach the Station of God-Seeing, they actually manifest the splendour of the Illah rather than the being of God.
Representative of The Awaited One Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi. Recognised as Ambassador of Peace and Man of Valour. Advocate of divine love and interfaith harmony.
About the Author
Younus AlGohar is the representative of The Awaited One Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi. Recognised as Ambassador of Peace and Man of Valour. Advocate of divine love and interfaith harmony. London, United Kingdom.
We will now only be taking questions from users who send their questions to us AlRa TV's Facebook Messenger. m.me/alratv
Before joining us on our live sessions, we highly recommend you read His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi’s book, The Religion of God (Divine Love), which explains the basics of spirituality and secrets of God in a comprehensive manner.
We will never share your information with any third party. This information is needed to verify that you are a real person and to allow us to contact you if the need arises.
If you are registered with us and you would like to ask a lengthy question or more than one question, please email [email protected] at least 6 hours before the beginning of our live videos. Our live videos begin every day at 10:00 PM GMT.
We encourage our viewers to engage in the conversation during our live spiritual gathering. However, a respectful environment must be maintained.
Therefore, when commenting, remember:
1. No foul or derogatory language. 2. No spamming. 3. No disruptive comments during the live speech. 4. No disrespectful comments towards Lord Ra Riaz or any spiritual dignitary.
Anyone violating these rules will be blocked immediately. ...