Younus AlGohar is the Representative of the Awaited One Lord Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi and CEO of Messiah Foundation International. He has been recognised as an Ambassador of Peace and Man of Valour. He is an advocate of divine love and interfaith harmony.
We will now only be taking questions from users who send their questions to us AlRa TV's Facebook Messenger. m.me/alratv
Before joining us on our live sessions, we highly recommend you read His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi’s book, The Religion of God (Divine Love), which explains the basics of spirituality and secrets of God in a comprehensive manner.
We will never share your information with any third party. This information is needed to verify that you are a real person and to allow us to contact you if the need arises.
If you are registered with us and you would like to ask a lengthy question or more than one question, please email [email protected] at least 6 hours before the beginning of our live videos. Our live videos begin every day at 10:00 PM GMT.
We encourage our viewers to engage in the conversation during our live spiritual gathering. However, a respectful environment must be maintained.
Therefore, when commenting, remember:
1. No foul or derogatory language. 2. No spamming. 3. No disruptive comments during the live speech. 4. No disrespectful comments towards Lord Ra Riaz or any spiritual dignitary.
Anyone violating these rules will be blocked immediately. ...
New Video: Imam Mehdi Qataal Nahen Karen Gay! - Qur’an Se Sabit!
Younus AlGohar categorically proves in light of the Quran that Imam Mehdi will not cause bloodshed of any kind.
- Generally, Muslims believe that Imam Mehdi would impose Islam upon the world, Jews believe the Messiah will impose Judaism and Christians believe Christianity will be imposed. It is God who sent the concept of an Awaited One who would come in the end times into different religions; if the perceptions Muslims, Christians and Jews respectively have are correct, then wouldn’t there be a great conflict in the end times? The idea that Imam Mehdi would spread islam is incorrect, especially when Prophet Mohammad predicted the extinction of Islam.
- It is said that the greatest era of Islam was that of Prophet Mohammad. Yet in that time, Islam was not dominant upon the entire world, but only in the Arabian peninsula. To forcibly convert anyone to Islam is against the teachings of Prophet Mohammad and the Quran. The Quran declares that there is no compulsion in the religion (Quran 2:25).
- IMPORTANT: When God was in the process of creating Adam Safi Allah (Adam the Eminent One), the angels objected, suspecting that he too would engage in mischief and bloodshed as the human beings before him had. They said to God, ‘are we not enough to glorify you and sing your praise?’ God’s argument was that this time he was going to give Adam the Knowledge of Eminence. Quran [2:30]
- The idea that Imam Mehdi would impose Islam upon the entire world through the power of a sword is an extremely misguided notion! On one hand, Muslims acknowledge that Imam Mehdi would have unprecedented Knowledge of Eminence; on the other hand they say he would cause bloodshed. God does not like bloodshed. The Knowledge of Eminence nullifies the tendency towards mischief and bloodshed from a common man's nature. When Imam Mehdi has Knowledge of Eminence like no other, how could he have anything to do with bloodshed?
#ImamMehdiIsNotAWarrior. Read more on this topic on Issue 01 of The True Mehdi (Monthly Publication by Messiah Foundation International) Click the link below. joom.ag/VjaW/p4...